Best & easy fattoush salad dressing recipe
The chicken-based fattoush salad is a perfect combination of crispy golden croutons, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, and celery. The salad is seasoned with olive oil, sumac, and Teta Foods’ best-selling products. You’ll love this salad for its outstanding flavors, delicious crunch, and abundance of vegetables when served with succulent grilled chicken breast.
10 mins 4
Cook Time PrepLevel
15 mins Easy
But What is Fattoush & Where Does it Come From?
Fattoush salad is an easy Mediterranean dish that is made with tomatoes, crunchy green veggies like lettuce, cucumber, and green onions, mint, and parsley, and unique fried bread.
Special insider secrets:
Transport yourself to the Middle East with this delicious Fattoush Salad with Grilled Chicken Breast. The succulent chicken breast, marinated with Teta Foods Shish Tawook Marinade pairs flawlessly with the fresh vegetables, and the sumac and Teta Foods Fattoush Dressing add a unique and exotic flavor to the salad.
- Olive oil spray
- 4 pita pockets, quartered
- 600g chicken breast
- 1 ½ Tbsp Teta Foods Shish Tawook Marinade
- 2 cups lettuce, washed, dried
- 3 vine-ripened tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh continental parsley
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves, torn
- Teta Foods Fattoush Dressing – add per preference
- Prepare your succulent chicken breast by drizzling Teta Foods Shish Tawook Marinade and let it marinate while you turn on your grill and prepare your bread.
- Tear the pita pockets into pieces, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with sumac, salt, and pepper before grilling until golden and crispy.
- Wash and dry all the vegetables (Romaine Lettuce, Tomato, Mint, Parsley). Chop all the vegetables finely and keep them aside.
- In a deep/pasta bowl, add the vegetables one by one and swirl a generous amount of Teta Foods Fattoush Dressing on it and mix in the toasted pita pockets.
- Heat a frying/griddle pan on medium-high heat and cook the chicken breast for 1-3 minutes until it’s browned and cooked to perfection.
- Combine the toasted bread with the salad and pour over the Teta Foods Fattoush dressing. Toss together and serve your sliced chicken breast over the heaped salad.
Nutrition Rating - 4.2 stars
For more delectable, health-conscious recipes, please visit our page!
Nourish your body with natural goodness
Transform your homemade meals with our best products by Teta Foods – Made with authentic spices and natural, non-GMO, and Gluten-free ingredients, and have a long shelf life.