Easy recipe of traditional tandoori marinade
Learn how to prepare and savor the flavorful tandoori chicken served with rice, garnished with fresh vegetables, and the star of the dish is the tandoori chicken marinade, by Teta Foods. It is protein-rich, simple to cook, and is an ideal combination for a quick and delicious winter lunch enjoyed with friends.
Cook Time Prep Level
But What is Tandoori Chicken & Where Does it Come From?
Tandoori Chicken is a culinary treasure with deep roots in ancient India. Nevertheless, regardless of its exact origin, Tandoori Chicken has become a beloved global spectacle appreciated by people worldwide. In a tandoor, a type of traditional clay oven, the chicken with the best marinade for tandoori chicken is cooked to perfection. Globally, people have been enthralled with its distinctive smokey flavor and vivid red appearance.
This dish has become a symbol of luxury and sophistication due to its unusual cooking technique and superb flavor palette. Its significance is further enhanced as it is placed on the tables at festivities, royal meetings, and other special occasions.
Special insider secrets: Tandoori chicken became popular quickly throughout the Middle East, South Asia, and Western countries. It gets its name from the tandoor, a cylindrical clay oven used to cook it, and one of the most popular spice mixtures is tandoori masala. But Teta Foods Tandoori Marinade, our best-selling product, ensures that your cooking experience is enjoyable and straightforward.
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast – 1 lb (675 g)
- Teta Foods Tandoori Marinade – 1 Cup
- Coconut Milk – ½ Cup
- Chopped Carrots – 1 Cup
- Chopped Green
- Beans – 1 Cup
- Peas – 1 Cup
- Chopped Potatoes – 1 Cup
- Finely chop the chicken breast (curry cut is preferred).
- Add 1 Cup of Teta Foods Tandoori Marinade and mix it nicely in the pan. Then, add ½ cup of Coconut Milk and mix well and swiftly.
- Then, wash and dry all the vegetables (Carrots, Tomato, Green Beans, Potatoes). Chop all the vegetables finely and keep them aside.
- Cook the marinated meat on medium heat and ensure that you are stirring it occasionally.
- Add the vegetables one by one and stir occasionally until the vegetables are soft and melting in the mouth.
- Cover the pan and wait for 5 mins. Serve with warm rice.
Watch how easy it is to elevate your dish with this tandoori chicken marinade recipe using the best-selling Teta Foods products.
Nutrition Rating – 4.5 stars
Visit our page for more delicious yet straightforward recipes, best enjoyed with family and friends!
Nourish your body with natural goodness
Transform your homemade meals with our best products by Teta Foods – Made with authentic spices and natural, non-GMO, and Gluten-free ingredients, and have a long shelf life.