Easy and healthy tahini dressing recipe
Let’s learn how to utilize this recipe inclusive of tahini dressing by Teta Foods, and I promise you’ll eat more salad than you ever have before! It’s creamy, nutty, bright, and delicious.
Cook Time Prep Level
But What is Tahini Dressing & Where Does it Come From?
Tahini dressings are quite versatile; in the summer they mix well with tomatoes and cucumbers, and in the autumn they pair really well with roasted sweet potatoes, cauliflower, or broccoli. It is quite simple to put together and only requires a short list of ingredients that you can always keep on hand.
Essentially, Tahini is a paste made from sesame seeds and is a staple in many cuisines, especially in the Mediterranean and the Middle East. It’s vegan, gluten-free, tastes nutty, and is simple to make.
Special insider secrets: One of the easiest things to make and uplift your mood is Spicy Roast Chicken with Cauliflower and Tahini Dressing.
With the addition of the versatile Teta Foods Tahini Dressing product, share this beautiful recipe and impress your family and friends – best enjoyed on Sundays, filled with love & laughter!
- 500g cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 Tbsp seasoning salt (to preference)
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Teta Foods Tahini Dressing
- Set and preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil to the cauliflower and seasoning salt. Place on a baking sheet, and roast for 40 minutes, tossing once or twice, or until golden.
- Use a generous dollop of Teta Foods Tahini Dressing, and a dip of topping sauce for the baked cauliflower.
Nutrition Rating – 4.5 stars
Visit our page for more tempting, straightforward recipes!
Nourish your body with natural goodness
Transform your homemade meals with our best products by Teta Foods – Made with authentic spices and natural, non-GMO, and Gluten-free ingredients, and have a long shelf life.