Easy Chicken Shawarma Marinade Recipe
Pizza is one of the greatest foods to eat with family and friends and is a favorite of ours and everyone else, but if you enjoy Middle Eastern cuisine, such as shawarma, you will surely enjoy this Teta Foods shawarma pizza recipe.
25 mins 2+
Cook Time PrepLevel
15 mins Easy
But What is a Shawarma Pizza & How to Enjoy it Best?
Chicken shawarma pizza is a Middle Eastern-style pizza that is typically baked in the oven with Arabian-marinated seasoned chicken. Additionally, it is also topped with tomatoes, red onion, black olives, and yogurt garlic sauce.
It may not be traditional, but families in Kuwait and Jordan, particularly kids, love this combination of shawarma and manakish pizza.
Special insider secrets: Topped with fresh vegetables, spices & garnish options, the Teta Foods tahini dressing and dip as pizza sauce is what makes this recipe complete since every pizza must come with a sauce. Drizzle this crowd-favorite pizza with Teta Foods tahini dressing and dip when serving, and elevate the eating experience for your family.
- 1 lb of Ribeye Steak
- 1/3 Cup of Teta Foods Shawarma Marinade
- 1 Cup of chopped tomatoes, onions, black olives
- 1 tsp Sumac
- Sprinkle chopped parsley as garnish
- 1-3 tbsp Teta Foods Tahini Dressing & Dip
- Shredded cheese – Manchego, Mozzarella and Gruyere
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Ready to bake Pizza dough
- In a large bowl mix together Teta Foods Shawarma Marinade, and ribeye meat.
- Cover and marinate for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Grill meat on medium-high heat, 6-8 minutes each side, or until fully cooked. Let cool and slice.
PIZZA (10-15 minutes)
- Flour the surface & roll a thin or thick layer of the pizza dough as per your preference. Add a thin layer of olive oil. Bake dough at 375 degrees F for 10 mins.
- In the meantime, chop onions and tomatoes.
- Once the pizza is out, grate and add shredded cheese – Manchego, Mozzarella and Gruyere.
- Next, add the cooked shawarma meat evenly. Add the vegetable toppings before putting it back into the oven for a few minutes until the cheese melts. Let it cool.
- Swirl a generous amount of Teta Foods Tahini Dressing & Dip.
Watch how easy it is to make a Shawarma Pizza using Teta Foods Shawarma marinade and Tahini dressing, our best-selling & crowd-favorite products.
Nutrition Rating - 4 stars
For more lip-smacking, easy-to-cook recipes, check out our page now!
Nourish your body with natural goodness
Transform your homemade meals with our best products by Teta Foods – Made with authentic spices and natural, non-GMO, and Gluten-free ingredients, and have a long shelf life.