Best & easy tahini dressing recipe
The smoky char from the grill really adds a nice touch especially when we’re all quite used to mostly enjoying artichokes when they’ve been steamed, pressure cooked or braised. The unique flavor of the Teta Foods Tahini Dressing & Dip elevates the dish, making it a crowd-favorite instantly.
20 mins 4
Cook Time PrepLevel
20 mins Easy
But What is Tahini & Where Does it Come From?
Ground sesame seeds that have been gently toasted yield a thick but deliciously light spread known as tahini. Originating in the Middle East, healthy tahini dressing has gained popularity worldwide in a wide range of cuisines, from serving falafel sandwiches to fresh salads.
Special insider secrets:
The smoky grilled charred flavor goes perfectly with a big generous dollop of bright and flavorful Teta Foods Tahini Dressing & Dip.
- 2 artichokes
- 1 lemon, halved
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup Teta Foods Tahini Dressing & Dip
- Preheat the outdoor grill.
- Cut the tops off the artichokes about ¾ of an inch down from the top. Also, trim the stem down to 1 inch and shave the outermost layer of skin off. Slice artichokes in half lengthwise.
- Rub the halved lemon over all of the cut parts of the artichokes.
- Place artichokes leaves side down on the foil and drizzle them with olive oil. Squeeze leftover lemons over the artichokes.
- Season with salt and pepper and seal the foil tightly.
- Cook over medium heat turning every 5-7 minutes for 30-35 minutes or until the centers of artichokes are tender and soft.
- Serve grilled artichokes with Teta Foods Tahini Dressing & Dip. Enjoy!
Nutrition Rating - 4.5 stars
Please check our page for more delicious recipes that are good for you!
Nourish your body with natural goodness
Transform your homemade meals with our best products by Teta Foods – Made with authentic spices and natural, non-GMO, and Gluten-free ingredients, and have a long shelf life.